I don’t know how to say this, but this may actually happen.
Kickstarter has accepted the pitch for fundraising for AT-AT for America.
Some PR friends are going to start spreading the word, as are some Star Wars superfans I know.
I will post a link to the Kickstarter page when it’s done. It will have a video, levels of support and all sorts of cool stuff.
The only question: How much does a 50-foot-tall Imperial vehicle cost?
- france-presse likes this
- france-press likes this
- mmm-delicieux likes this
- actus-news likes this
- superkrush490 likes this
- outlawpoet answered: Hard to say, but even if the labor is free, and it’s mostly empty, metal costs alone will run you a couple thousand in aluminum.
- cgiles answered: dreams costs nothing
- idejmcd answered: Have you contacted the 501st costuming group? I recommend that you do!
- flightdreamz answered: What was Han Solo’s reward for rescuing Princess Leia?
- flightdreamz likes this
- rodartist answered: Where should I post technical comments or material?
- legionofsuperpets answered: I don’t care how much it costs! I gotta HAVE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- atatforamerica posted this